Of website: www.welmax-stayinhome.com
- The administrator of personal data contained on the Website is:
Velmaks Luks EOOD
with headquarters in ul. Sofiya 9,PLOVDIV, 4000
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User. It is processed in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
- The Website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) by information voluntarily entered in the forms;
b) by collecting “ cookies „.
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- While browsing the Website content by Users, information on the use of the Website by Users and their IP addresses is automatically collected based on the access log analysis, e.g. browser type, operating system type, date and time of visit, number of connections, number of opened Website subpages, content viewed.
- Just browsing the Website does not require the User to provide his personal data.
9. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process an information contact.
10. The use of certain functionalities of the Website may be preceded by a registration process, which may involve the User providing his personal data. In this case, the User’s failure to provide personal data may limit his use of some of the Website’s functionalities.
11. The Website User may be asked to provide the following personal data: name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, password. Personal data whose provision by the User is necessary to use the Website’s individual functionalities are each time marked and distinguished from data whose provision is at the User’s discretion.
12. Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data.
13. The data contained in the form is available for inspection by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
14. Users have the right to request from us access to their data, rectification (correction), transfer and deletion, as well as the right to limit data processing .
15. In connection with the processing of personal data by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
16. The User has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data which is processed on the basis of the expressed consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal.
18. Cookies collect data on the use of the Service by you, and their main goal is to help you to use the Service, Website customization to the needs and expectations of the user (personalization pages Service), the study of movement within the Service Users .
19. In the files, cookies are not stored information constituting personal data of Service Users. Cookies are not used to determine your identity .
20. Cookies are used on the Website with the permission of the user.
22. The Website User may also at any time limit or disable cookies in their browser by such settings so as to block cookies or warn the User against saving the cookie file on the device used to view the content of the Website. In this case, however, it may happen that the use of the Website will be less efficient, the User will not have access to some content, will not be able to use some of the Website’s functionalities, and in extreme cases the correct display of the Website pages may be completely blocked .
24. Your personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities (only in the case of a request with an appropriate legal basis ).
25. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the www.welmax-stayinhome.com in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.